Message to a friend
oh no, they're here for bowling practice, it was scheduled in. not sure how giraffes play this game, but yeah
About this site
This site is under construction. No actual content will be posted yet, but I'm planning to have a sort of compilation of my thoughts.
Currently working on
- Going through my social media accounts and seeing if I have anything I want to preserve here
- Creating research questions for an upcoming opinion essay on legal names
- Creating a button for this site. It's mostly done but I'm not happy with it
- Considering moving the Site Map section to its own HTML file so I could keep it in a sidebar across all my pages via iframe
- Considering writing a guide for myself on how I'm gonna work on this site from now on, to keep it consistent and because I feel too many sites break on mobile devices because not enough people use flexbox
- Thinking about making a Sims mod. Won't post it here, and it won't be done for a long time, though
- Thinking about a story idea because I got inspired. I doubt anything will come of it but, hey, maybe
My reason for retiring everything, even the trans-centrism pages, is because I didn't put enough effort into them by my standards. I didn't really know how to revise drafts or anything, and mostly just wrote some of my thoughts down. Not even all my thoughts, mind you, because I was worried about writing too much. Ha. Now I realize that I've mashed too many topics in one measly little article. Hell, just the paragraph on legal names could be its own article (and I intend on writing it).
Here's my plan for Trans-Centrism. I'll split it into an essay on legal names, on "polite" misgendering, on trans-unawareness (which is a term I really should have used in the original, instead of cissexism), on cisphobia, and on allyship. I'll work on these in more or less this order, but it's gonna take a while.
Also, for someone named Wizerd running a site named E-Wizard, I really don't have much on wizardry, huh. I made a few "online amulets" (shitty PNGs) to post here but never got around to it, and honestly I feel I could do better anyway.